These Terms of Service govern the use of the community platform offered by XoomNet, Inc. (“Company”) at website (scrawll.com the “Site”) or mobile applications to deliver the Site services. The platform services provided by Company, the Site and mobile applications together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Scrawll Platform.” or “Scrawll”. The service, product or artifacts which the Freelancer creates, modifies, combines using skills and expertise and offers on Scrawll at a purchase price are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service”
Please read the Terms of Service carefully and it is fullness before you use the Site and any services offered by the Site.
If you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Support team can by submitting a request here.
These Terms of Service include the following and the you agree to the same as acceptance of this Terms of Service:
- Your agreement that the Scrawll Platform is provided “as is” and without warranty
- Your agreement that Company has no liability regarding the Scrawll Platform
- Your acknowledgment and agreement that Company does not supervise, direct or control a Freelancer’s work or the Services in any manner and Company has no liability regarding the quality, content or completeness of Services, which provides protection for Company.
- Your consent to release Company from liability based on claims between Users and in general
- Your agreement to indemnify Company from claims due to your use or inability to use the Scrawll Platform or content submitted from your account to the Scrawll Platform
Here is the short version of our Terms of Service:
- Registration on Scrawll is free both for Freelancers and Buyers, and only registered users can list services and buy on Scrawll
- Freelancers can offer services on Scrawll for prices ranging between $5-$100. They can add additional options to the base service and charge more for additional or enhanced services.
- A Service listed by Freelancer can be purchased using the “Purchase Now” button on the Service detail page. Buyer will pay Scrawll for the purchased services in advance by clicking the Purchase Now button and making the payment using the payment methods offered on Scrawll.
- Currently Scrawll offers Paypal, Credit Card(via Paypal), and Payza as modes of payment.
- Scrawll does not collect any additional fees from the Buyer apart from what they pay for the Service based on the Order they buy. But depending on the payment receipt method used (Paypal, Payza etc), those services may charge a Fee, you can review your Terms with them for applicable fees
- Freelancers receive “Badge” or Rating which signifies their quality of Service, this is derived from the ratings and feedback from Buyers on the Services that were rendered to them. Scrawll does not modify or have any control over the ratings given by the Buyer. The starting Badge for a new Freelancer is level 1. The Badges range between 1-3, and higher rating means better reputation.
- Once a Service or final product is delivered, Buyers receive all rights to the product or service delivered, unless otherwise stated by Seller in the Service listing page at time of Order.
- The Freelancer is required to ensure there is no infringements of copyrights or intellectual property rights violation on images, content, products to produce the service or product delivered to Buyer. Scrawll does not monitor nor accountable for any such violations, it is solely on the Freelancer to ensure there are no such violations and for the Buyer to inquire on such details before placing the Order and during the process of delivery.
- Freelancers are required to deliver the service once an Order is accepted except in cases where both parties mutually agree to Cancel the Order.
- Freelancers or Buyers may not accept or offer any methods of payments other than what is available in the Scrawll platform.
- Scrawll platform will retain a fee of 10% of the total Order value for each transaction before deducting any processing Fees. In addition Scrawll platform will also deduct the transaction processing fees based on the method of payment used by the Buyer. The remaining amount will be credited to the Freelancers account in Scrawll.
FULL or LONG VERSION:
Scrawll Platform Connects Buyers to Freelancers
Scrawll is platform which uses website & mobile technologies to allow Freelancers to collaborate with Buyers on services they offer. The Freelancer can use their own skills & knowledge or use other services or resource to deliver the services, products or artifacts to the Buyer. Both the Freelancer and Buyer could be individuals or companies. Once you agree on the terms of a service and accept an Order that automatically deems an Agreement of Service between the two parties.
Scrawll Platform allows the Freelancer who agrees to deliver the Service to connect with the Buyers who want to consume or buy the Service. The Freelancer and Buyer acknowledge that the Company, or Scrawll Platform does not deliver the service, supervise or manage the work or the Freelancer directly or indirectly. All work is performed and delivered to the Buyer directly via agreement upon methods within or outside the Scrawll platform.
Company is not in any way responsible for the quality, timeliness, reliability, accuracy, completeness, legalities, failure to provide the service, copyrights of items, software, images, content and other resources used to deliver the service, the Buyer and Freelancers need to discuss and validate these prior to getting into an agreement or during the course of delivery before closure of the Order.
Company is also not responsible for the qualifications, experience, testimonials, integrity, actions or claims by any Freelancer. The platform is purely a trust and feedback based platform and the Buyer and Freelancer should use their own judgment and research before getting into any kind of agreement or placing Orders.
Buyer & Freelancer Contract
Freelancer Specific Terms
Every Service posted by you on the Scrawll platform should be something that you can deliver successfully and ensure full compliance of the laws, regulations and any applicable copyrights or resources that will used to deliver the Service successfully.
Freelancers can promote their Services on their social media, or websites but they agree to comply by this Terms of Service even when promoting their Services listed in Scrawll.
You agree to provide timely responses to the Buyer and Scrawll team members on status of services, inquiries about your service, and any disputes that may arise.
Scrawll Platform will deduct a 10% fee on the total Order value on every Order that is successfully completed and accepted by the Buyer. In addition Scrawll platform will also deduct the transaction processing fees deducted by the payment provider used by the Buyer to make the payment to Scrawll when purchasing the Service. The remaining amount will be credited to the Freelancers account in Scrawll.
Freelancer can use any of the methods supported by Scrawll platform (currently Paypal, Payza) to submit a withdrawal request for accrued revenue received from Orders completed on Scrawll.
You can submit withdrawal of all or some portion of your earnings via the Withdrawal Page in your Account. We reserve the right to hold the payment for a period of 10 days after the order is accepted by the Buyer, to mitigate for any possible disagreements, issues with delivery or disputes reported by Buyer.
The withdrawal request submitted by you and/or the revenue balance in your account can be put on hold, for review by our compliance team for terms and policy violations, fraudulency or incompleteness of Service per your listing if we become aware of any such violations or issues with your services or engagement.
A Freelancer should have an active account with one of the payment methods used by Scrawll (currently Paypal and Payza). One withdrawal account can only be associated with one Scrawll profile, in case of violations your revenue for the account that was opened later will not be approved and is deemed as violation of Terms of Service. Once a withdrawal request is submitted it cannot be canceled.
If an Order is cancelled for any reason, we will credit the funds to the Buyer’s account, the fees deducted by the payment provider when we received the payment will be deducted from your balance if this cancelation was initiated by you or as result of any inappropriate claims, or offering on your Service listing.
The Freelancer assumes full responsibility for all compensation, benefits and any expenses payable to any sub contractor, team members or employees whose services may be used to deliver the Service. Those terms and compensation is sole responsibility of the Freelancer and the Company is in no way liable for any non payment or issues due to any such engagements.
Freelancer starts with an initial Badge of level 1, and progresses up to level 3 based on rating and feedback from the Buyers as they deliver services and satisfy the expectations set forth by the Agreement of Service. Scrawll platform does not and will not modify the Buyer provided ratings and feedback unless it is required due to any system error. Scrawll team may at times reward high performing Freelancers who are consistently delivering quality and receiving good feedback with higher badge and other special rewards and promotions.
A higher level badge signifies the better reputation the Freelancer has earned on the Scrawll platform as a result of their consistent quality of delivery and meeting expectations as per Service listing.
The highest rating (level 3) is constantly reviewed by Scrawll team to ensure that the Freelancer continues to perform and maintains high standards and good feedback. The rating may drop if their quality, timeliness or feedback ratings drop.
All content added on Service listing pages is User Generated Content(UGC).
Scrawll platform has the right to remove or disable any Service offering listed by Freelancer due to violation of Terms of Service, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Any Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Intellectual Property rights violation as it comes to our notice
- Any Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Child abuse, and any Inappropriate content or Service
- Any kind of Spam, Service promoting or depicting Violence
- Service that defame or puts down any sexual orientation, religion, color, creed or physical disabilities
- Services misleading the Buyers, or false claims or violation of Third party service
- Services using any child labor (children 18 years or under)
- Reselling of regulated products
- Selling any stolen products
Scrawll Platform reserves to right to remove or disable Services and accounts for violations as mentioned above and such Services will not be restored unless required to support any litigation or legal inquiry.
All URLs linking to external sites and all Video links are subject to review and removal by Scrawll platform if deemed as inappropriate.
Any messages that compromise the quality of the Scrawll platform and the Scrawll community or incorrectly state or violates the Terms of Service may be removed by the Scrawll team.
Freelancer agrees to maintain professional engagement and conduct (Section#7) during the engagement. Freelancer agrees to notify Company of any disputes at least thirty five (35) days prior to initiating any proceedings or filing any kind of claims.
The Buyer agrees to pay the full amount due for the Service upfront using the “Purchase Now” button at the time of placing the Order, the total price agreed upon in the Agreement of Service (which is the price listed on the Service page, the cost for any additional options and any additional custom work that both parties agree on via methods available on the Site).
Buyers can use Paypal or Payza as the payment methods on the Scrawll platform. Buyer shall not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any methods outside of the Scrawll platform.
Buyer agrees to maintain professional engagement and conduct (Section#7) during the engagement. Buyer agrees to notify Company of any disputes at least thirty five (35) days prior to initiating any proceedings or filing any kind of claims.
We use PCI compliant payment gateways and procedures and do not store any credit card specific information, like credit card number, address, security code on the Scrawll platform to protect against unauthorized transactions, fraud, claims or other liabilities.
Buyer agrees to never provide any personal information like your credit card details, Social Security or any other such identification numbers which can compromise your identity to any Users via any mode of communication available on the platform, for example Private messaging.
You agree that Scrawll platform retains the right to use all published, delivered services for Scrawll’s promotion and marketing purposes if they choose to do so.
Order processing and handling
Scrawll platform uses Email notification, and updates on the Account Page when for all key action is taken by Freelancer or Buyer. Both parties should pay attention to these notifications and respond to those in a timely manner as needed.
Once an Order is successfully placed by a Buyer, the seller will receive an Email notification and will also see the new Order in the “Manage Sales” page in their Account.
On receipt of the Order, the Freelancer should accept (or decline) the Order and start working on the Order to deliver the requested Service, and ensure they meet the agreed upon delivery time lines. Delays will mean late delivery and will affect their reputation and ratings on the Scrawll platform.
Upon completion of the Order, the Freelancer shall send completed Service results, proof of work, products or outputs to the Buyer and also set the Order as “Mark as Delivered” in their Account page. Both Freelancer and Buyers are responsible to ensure the files and output are virus and Malware free and scan those, Scrawll platform is not responsible for any file corruption or infections due to such causes.
Both Freelancer and Buyer have the choice to request cancelation of an Order at any stage using the “Request Mutual Cancelation” button in the Account page. However in such cases the Freelancer’s reputation and ratings may be affected if the cancelation was initiated by the Freelancer.
In the event that an Order is canceled by the Buyer, Scrawll platform will deduct transaction processing Fees based on the payment method used. Each payment processors ( Paypal, Payza ) have their own payment processing fees and we will only retain the amount we pay to these payment processors.
In the event an Order is Canceled by the Seller, Scrawll platform will deduct transaction processing Fees based on the payment method used. Each payment processors ( Paypal, Payza ) have their own payment processing fees and we will only retain the amount we pay to these payment processors. This amount will be deducted from the Sellers Revenue balance.
Buyer Review and Feedback
Scrawll platform is a user community which relies heavily on the rating and feedback to build a well balanced Service buy, sell community. This system allows high performing Freelancers to receive better ratings and hence higher Badges which helps them to grow their business on the platform. For Buyers these ratings help in selecting the best Freelancers, and also allows them to try out new/unrated Freelancers to help them create a presence while possibly benefiting from better rates.
Upon receipt of Services or products for a completed Order the Buyer shall provide feedback on the Order within 3 days.
The Buyers review should be based on the overall experience prior to, during and after the delivery of Service. You should assess the quality and completeness of delivery purely based on the Agreement of Service as stated in the Service page. Buyer should take time to understand details of the Service prior to placing the Order, and also communicate with Freelancer for any clarification needed during the processing of the Order. Buyer shall clearly communicate any concerns or gaps to the Seller using the Conversation page, or Contact Seller page.
Buyers are expected to leave feedback on the Freelancer, and Scrawll platform does not alter or remove the feedback unless it is violating any of our policies, Terms of Service or is using any fowl language which can adversely affect the platform. Buyers cannot have anyone else provide the feedback, only the account holder is allowed to provide this feedback. Any misuse of the feedback system will result in the suspension of the related Buyer or Freelancer account.
Buyer shall not withhold or delay the feedback to Freelancer on a completed Order with an intention to gain additional Services or benefits via the platform or outside the platform and such behavior is strictly prohibited.
Scrawll platform does not handle any shipping or mailing, if any of the Services or products require shipping. Freelancers are solely responsible to take care of such processing, and this needs to be handled outside of the platform. Scrawll platform is not liable for any non-receipt or loss during or after the shipping of the product or artifacts.
The Freelancer is required to enter tracking number or any such details as proof of shipping to convey the shipping information to the Buyer via the “Conversation page” for the Order.
Orders cannot be canceled by the Buyer or Freelancer after it is delivered and accepted by the Buyer. Freelancers and Buyers are encouraged to try their best to settle conflicts or disagreements as and when it arises. These may result from details that may not have been mentioned in Service listing or some communication prior or during the Order delivery, or could be due to any misunderstanding about the Service delivery. If for any reason you are not able to mutually resolve the dispute you can open a case here with our helpdesk.
Cancelation of Order is not allowed due to quality or lack of completeness of the Service. Buyer can provide feedback and rate the Freelancer based on overall experience on the engagement.
Buyers or Freelancers shall not file a dispute or reverse a payment through the payment provider for any Order placed via the Scrawll platform. The dispute should be resolved in the platform based on conditions laid in this Terms of Service. And in case the Buyer files a dispute with the Payment provider or bank your funds will not be eligible for refunds as we will may have to credit the funds to the payment provider. Scrawll team will investigate such matters and can suspend the account in question.
Scrawll platform reserves the right to cancel any order or place any funds on hold resulting from any suspicion of fraudulent activity in the payment or any aspects of the Order process.
Code of conduct for Buyer and Freelancer
The Scrawll platform strives to maintain a highly professional, user friendly platform and experience. Both Buyers and Freelancers have a key role to play in attaining this and hence they are bound by the Terms of Service to follow and ensure the code of conduct for the platform.
- All communication on the Scrawll platform shall be in English language, and should maintain and ensure professional level of engagement and not use of any rude, fowl or abusive language in any ways. And such interactions may result in suspension of the Account of the concerned party.
- We care about your privacy and security hence Buyer and Freelancer identities are kept anonymous. Both parties shall not request or share Email address, Skype, Google chat, Email address, Phone numbers or the likes to work around the communication methods provided on the platform.
- All Order related communication should be maintained within the specific Order’s “Conversation Page”
- Scrawll platform is not accountable for neither does it provide any guaranty on the quality or completeness of the Service.
Violations & non-permitted use
- If you see any content or Service that may seem to violate our Terms of Service, you should immediately report it to us using the contact page here.
- Buyers or Freelancers are prohibited from offering, selling or indicating any Adult Services or Pornography, Phishing, Spam, Publishing or posting confidential or private information about anyone.
- Freelancer agrees that any information shared by the Buyer which is not available in public domain shall not be used for any purpose other than successfully delivering the service and shall be destroyed after the completion of the Order and delivery of the Service to the Buyer.
- Buyer or Freelancer shall not use the Scrawll platform for any illegal purpose, which violates the law or rights in any country or region.
- Any User shall not have more than one account on the Scrawll platform, any violations will result in suspension of all accounts. Users shall not create multiple account under different names or same name to give fake reviews, or promote their Services directly or indirectly.
- At any time Scrawll team reserves the right to request proof from Users to verify identity of the owner of the account as claimed while creating the account.
User Generated Content
All content added by the Buyer and Freelancer on the Scrawll platform is User Generated Content. Scrawll platform is not responsible or liable for any User Generated Content. Any claims made or on the Service page or in any communication via the Communication page is solely the Buyers or Freelancers responsibility and Scrawll platform is no way liable or accountable for any outcomes or accuracy thereof.
The Freelancer and Buyer agree to not do any Copyrights infringements or Intellectual property rights violations at any stage of the transaction or Service delivery or any outputs, products, or artifacts on the Scrawll platform.
Changes to this Agreement and the Scrawll Platform
You also agree that the Company reserves the right to modify, remove or add any new functionality, feature or content to the Scrawll platform to improve user experience, mitigate risk, to maintain a healthy site and for any other reasons.
Your continued use of the Scrawll Platform even after whenever we revise this Terms of Service constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all changes we make.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its directors, employees, officers, agents, attorneys, providers, and licensors from and against any and all claim, expense, loss or demand of liability, including costs incurred and any attorneys’ fees, in connection with your use or inability to use the Scrawll Platform, or any content submitted by you, or any Service listed by you, or any Service purchased by you or as result of using the account to the Scrawll Platform, including, but not limited to the extent such content may infringe on the intellectual rights of a third party or otherwise be illegal or unlawful.
Company reserves the right, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. In any event you will not, settle any claim or matter without the written consent of Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SCRAWLL PLATFORM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SCRAWLL PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SCRAWLL PLATFORM. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ON THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SCRAWLL PLATFORM AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OR INACCURACIES IN CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SCRAWLL PLATFORM. COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM IS FREE OF VIRUS, MALWARE, AND OTHER SUCH SOFTWARE ALTHOUGH WE TRY OUR BEST TO PROTECT THE PLATFORM. SCRAWLL PLATFORM CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU MAY NOT BE INTERCEPTED OR MISAPPROPRIATED BY OTHER SOFTWARE OR PEOPLE.
THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ON THE PLATFORM OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER.
Acceptance of Terms of Service