If You Under the Age of 18?
This Site is not intended for access (or use) by anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide personal information for or on the Site. And we will never knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its available functionality, or make any sales or purchases through the Site, use any of the public comment or private messaging features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, Email, address, telephone number, mobile number or any screen name or user name you may use. And in the event that we find we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or by anyone under 18, or if you need any help as a parent or guardian please contact us at via our Contact Us page.
Who are Users of this Site?
Users of the Service may be Buyers (anyone utilizing the Scrawll platform to request services to be performed by a Freelancer) or Freelancers (any individual user, company, or a team or companies utilizing the Scrawll platform to offer services to Buyers). Freelancers may also be referred to as Sellers in the Site. Also included are Advertisers who may advertise related (or unrelated ) products or services on the Site.
Information collected by us:
Information You Provide to Us while using the Site
- During the course of using the Site, we will require or collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
- We may collect Personal Information, such as your name, date of birth or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law. We may request documents to verify some of the information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification, utility bills or such.
- During the course of your use of the Site, you may be required to make or receive payments, we will also collect payment information, such as credit card, Payza, Skrill, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address. We use PCI compliant services for all payment collection and do not save highly sensitive information like credit card numbers etc. on the Site.
- We also may collect other geographic and demographic information, such as zip codes, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site and other information regarding your use of the Site, along with data related to the services you buy or sell on the Site (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate any information collected from Scrawll registered and non-registered users (“Scrawll Users”). Usernames are considered to be Non-Identifying Information and are made public through the Site and services provided via the Site and are viewable by other Scrawll Users.
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same information is considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information, but Scrawll will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- For certain functionality or services we may collect the personal information from you about your friends, business liasons or contacts for example First, last name and email address when you provide it to us for the purpose of adding your contacts to a message room, or inviting them to engage on any services we offer on the Site.
Information Collected Automatically from Users during use of the Site
- To improve experience, services, marketing, analytics, and site functionality we offer on the Site we along with our third party service providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access the Site. This information may include, your Internet Protocol(IP) address, the device, browser, operating system, search engine information, referring URL, referring advertisement. We may combine this automatically collected information with other information collected about you on the Site.
Here are methods Scrawll uses to collect information automatically from Users
Cookies: We and our marketing partners, analytics, affiliates, and service providers use “cookies” to collect information users visiting or using the site.
A cookie is actually a small data file that we transfer to your browser, and disk to store. These are used to deliver optimal user experience and to ensure your compliance to our Terms of Service. We may use both persistent cookies which store information like password, user ID etc, and session ID cookies to understand aggregate usage of the site and user behavior these may end at of your session on site. Most browsers allow you to set your cookie preference, where you can control the behavior of cookies.
Embedded scripts: We and our marketing partners, analytics, affiliates, and service providers may also employ Embedded scripts which help us collect information about your interactions with the Site, like links you click. These scripts are temporarily downloaded into your browser and are removed when you exit the site.
Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, analytics, affiliates, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of effectiveness of content served on our Site and to serve relevant advertising to you.
Information About You Received from Third Parties
We take ultimate care to secure the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal processes. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. Users who have registered on the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any one else or any third parties.
Links to Third Party Sites
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, then you may request us to amend it. We will investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before make any updates. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information please contact us and we will make reasonable efforts to delete information related to you in alignment to any applicable privacy laws.
Please note that we may decline to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change will result in violation any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Generated Content ("UGC"), as defined in the Scrawll Terms Of Service, from the Site, some copies of may remain cached and or in archived pages and may still be viewable, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users and hence visible to them or others. Access and use of information provided on the Site, including UGC, is governed by our Terms of Service.